Single Status Update
Been a while (year) so I figured I'd ask what you guys are up to again, this night, or this week.
I just got a canon powershot A75 camera which I've been screwing around with, if anyone is looking for a good beginners digicam, get this camera! I got it at $400 canadian, a nice lexar 12x 256 meg flash card, and 2100 MaH panasonic batteries with a charger (alkaline batteries suck, I don't care who says they are good, NiMH (nickel-metal hydroxide) = <3 Also working 6 days a week, and also hanging out with the girlfriend as usual (same one as original thread).
Oh and I saw a bird today.
- Show previous comments 21 more
- This girl I know keeps sending me mixed signals.
- Working on my driver's liscence. I'll hopefully have it by the end of the month. I failed the drive test by only 6 points last time.
- Going to buy the new Skinny Puppy album when it comes out in 11 days.
- Going to see Skinny Puppy in concert June 12th.
- A friend of mine who was working at Wizards of the Coast offloaded about $300 worth of Tyranid miniatures on me because WotC closed all their retail stores.
- Another friend of mine has his birthday coming up, but I have no idea what to get him and he wont give me any ideas.
- Finaly downloaded a DN3D source port and have been playing that a bunch.
- I plan on getting a job after I get my liscence.
- I read this great comic called Watchmen not to long ago (I reccomend it to everyone).
- My Dad hasn't contacted us since I last saw him over 2 months ago. He still sends child support checks, so I guess he isn't dead, but still I wonder what's up.
- I have two cavities and should probably schedule an appointment to get them filled.
So yeah, mostly very boring crap.
Let's see. What did I do the other day...?
I got my new PC built! It runs smoothly. On UT2K4, the average framerate is in the high 50's or low 60's with EVERYTHING (read: EVERYTHING) on max settings (including those with "highest" settings).
Saturday I got tanked at a wedding reception and hit on a bartender (and she was very cute at that). I drank about 14 beers in 1 and a half hours.
That's about it. I can't remember much. Oh yeah, Sunday morning I woke up with a horrible hangover and I almost peed my pants from all the beer.