Single Status Update
I spent most of today redoing the lighting for my (still unnamed) Quake level so that it's a bit closer to that trippy color-filled style of my Doom maps. The levels and delay/wait settings on all the lights were also tweaked quite a bit, as was the settings I'm passing to the "light" program. Overall, I'm pleased with the results ^_^
Not all of the work today was spent on lighting, though. The path to the first key is now complete, some additional detailing was done, and I learned how to do an AND logic gate using only the built-in entities.... which was then scrapped when I changed my mind about some monsters :-P All of the combat leading up to the first key is also finished and fairly well balanced. It still needs a lot more testing to be sure, though.