Single Status Update
So, I'm working on a v1.1 release of Umbra of Fate. Changes that I know will appear:
- Boss fights will be less chewy/grindy (though an option exists to use the old mechanics, too)
- You can disable the fog sprites for better performance
- You can disable most of the ground clutter for better performance
- Bugs in the final boss will be fixed. These are ones that I swear I never encountered in my original testing. Then everyone started reporting them. Then I started experiencing them every time 0_o
- You can change the fog alpha to your desire
- You can disable some or all of the hint messages so that it's less hand-holdy ("Center switch is now powered", "A door has opened in X", etc.)
- Removed a useless shader that was being applied to the fog sprites. Derp.
- Minor things I noticed long after release
If anyone has any other suggestions, now is the time for them! No guarantees they'll be implemented, but I'll consider them.