Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Grazza

  • Rank
    Helium Hydride

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Single Status Update

See all updates by Grazza

  1. This poll addresses the most burning topic currently in the Blogs forum. Do you think his penis injury sounds important enough that he should seek urgent professional medical attention without delay?

    Some general info about penile trauma here.

    1. Show previous comments  29 more
    2. sargebaldy


      i vote yes. if there's anything wrong with the unit it should be taken care of ASAP. that's not something to just dilly dally about.

    3. Sharessa
    4. pritch


      I stand by what I said at the time, go see the doc anyway. It's encouraging that it's not persistant or constant pain but you should always report a serious incident like that to your GP.