Single Status Update
You may want to make it too!!
1. 3 large eggs
2. lots of olive oil and a little medium to finely chopped parsley
3. fair amount of medium to finely chopped garlic.
4. copious amounts of raw spinach
5. copious amounts of feta cheese
6. (optional) left over cooked kale
7. 3-4 semi-finely chopped concord grapes (this is key! The spinach, feta and grapes make a very happy party)
8. one dash of paprika
9. couple shakes of curry powder
10. salt and pepper
11. dash of water
12. dash of soy milk
Combine all the ingredients with the eggs until they're evenly mixed, EXCEPT the garlic, olive oil and parsley. Put frying pan on medium heat. Pour in the olive oil and parsley. Throw in the chopped garlic. Cook until lightly brown. Pour the omelet into the frying pan. Flip halfway through and turn off heat 10-15 seconds later. Let cook another 15-20 seconds. Serve!!! Shit is off the hizzle.
I call it Huevos Off The Hizzle (umm... no I don't.)