Attention: My English is so bad. Reply without slang, please.
Happy New Year, guys. Second demo version of my first WAD named EGREGOR is available for download now. I need your opinions and crits. There are three levels (MAP01: Arrival, MAP02: Working Areas and MAP03: The Dorm).
- BOOM-compatibility instead of vanilla doom.
- New TITLEPIC, M_DOOM logo is empty.
- New music.
- Redesign, improving and expanding of many places.
- New secrets.
- New sprites:
- Zombimen now with the pistol (thanks to user of the ZDoom forums BlueFireZ88 for sprites)
- Zombimen start dropping the pistol, instead of clip (sprite is ripped from GZDoom)
- Fire flame with increased frame rates, instead of classic burning barrels.
- Dead chaingunners, gibbed chaingunner and gibbed zombieman.
- Arahnotron now fires plasma as a player
- Rapidity of fire of chaingun is increased and a half times as befits a real chaingun
- Rapidity of fire of chaingunner increased similarly chaingun of player, but chaingunner now has the 50 Health points, instead of 70. Even the sound changed to a pistol, but this change will work on ZDoom-based source ports only.
- Zombiemen become more aggressive (namely shoot continuously until the player will disappear from sight). Special thanks to Serious_MOod.
- Strengthened arachnotron (shoot at twice the frequency, reduced painchance, but he has 450 Health points, instead of 500)
- Reduced painchance of some other monsters because of strengthening of chaingun.
Tested with Doom Retro v2.3.5 and v2.3.7
Engine: All boom compatible and limit removing ports
Not recommended to play with mods.