Single Status Update
Yay, tonight is the first night I've blooged in a while.
I've built an entire deck of nothing but 8th Edition cards, which I haven't gotten physically accept for a few. Haha, Fallen Angel is kickass looking now.
Anyways, omg, 3 weeks until school starts, that sucks and is kinda cool though.
Bah, right now I'm stuck in a dilemma. This is my last year in school. I'm trying to figure out a few things.
1. Go to college righ away or stay home for a year, take a breather after being in school for 13 freakin years (including kindergarten).
2. Ask my best friend who isn't going to college if he wants to move with me, because I would be moving out of town
3. Or perhaps I should just move alone. But then I'd start to miss my friends I have here. I don't have just friends, all my friends I have, the few I have, I'm very close to.
4. What should I major in if I go to college? I'm into all kinds of arts. Gaming, Music, Anime, Computer art, etc. Damn, one year to decide that one...
Those are very tough questions. Damn...all this is on my mind right now...
- Show previous comments 1 more
I'd recommend maybe taking a year out from school before college, to give you time to recover :P although you might not want to, since it might be difficult getting back into the right frame of mind again for college. And you should do what you feel you have the most potential in I guess, or something you really want to do.