Single Status Update
A few months ago I decided to make a crosshair for GZDoom since I didn't like the ones that were included. The idea was to make a small white circle with a bit of translucency, so I made a 4x4 square and then I took away the corners, which worked well enough:
However, I could see that it wasn't an actual circle due to the dpi of my monitor, which started to piss me off, so I gave myself a moment to think about a solution... and it came to me!
I suddenly remembered how anti-aliasing works, so I opened the file and re-added the corners that I removed, but with more translucency:
And what do you know, it looks like a circle now!