Single Status Update
I have a choice between:
1. Earbuds that work perfectly but are bassy as fuck
2. Earphones that work perfectly, but don't fit over your ears and start to hurt them after some time
3. Earphones that are comfortable and sounds great, but only if you twist the jack in a specific way
My choices are restricted to:
1. Earbuds that I like, but I don't want to use them at home because overusing them is probably harmful for my hearing.
2. Old-ish cheap headphones with OK bass that hurt my ears after some time, and also have a very short cord.
3. Wireless headphones with good bass that are a PITA to tune properly, and even then a perfectly clear sound is not guaranteed.