Eight year before TimeOfDeath was organized the Doomworld Mega Project. Unfortunately, from the 2018 the rules of last Mega and Omega Projects are gives restriction for a creativity. To avoid the overlapping with the projects of 2020 and with accordance of my interests, this hard map project is proposed.
* A single map or miniepisode (2-4 maps) or episode (5,6 or more maps) or HUB per author
* Maps should be playable in ZDOOM 2.8.1 in single player mode (IWAD is doom2.wad).
* The difficulty on UV can be 2-4 by scale in list of hard wads (https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/91871-doom-ii-list-of-all-hard-wads/). Implement difficulty levels to the best of your ability.
* Authors can use a DEHACKED patch (in file resources.zip, may be changed after discussion with Community)
* New DECORATE monsters, weapons and other things are allowed!
* New music is allowed, as long as it does not break copyright, or is of an excessive file size. MIDIs and OGG are preferred.
* Maps should be satisfy other Doomworld rules for maps and ethical standards.
* The resources from other wads may be used in this project if authors of them allows them.
* Published map requires the MAPINFO description. Authors of episodes or HUBs may be write an exittext in MAPINFO.
The deadline is approximately 28 February 2021.
Authors of the HUBs can be contacted to obtain the map numbers or use the scripts with global parameters to transfer between maps.
For the availability of the resources by other participants authors may be share used resources (patches, floors, sprites, ...) to include them in the resources.zip (it will be changed after new recourses are coming), the new resources having the same names should be renamed.
The file resources.zip contains also layout of project.