Single Status Update
It's time for Trivia!! Fun until it gets Helled! Rules are as follows:
1. You post an answer, then a question.
2. The four categories are as follows: Biology>Physics>Geography>Language/Literature>(repeat.) The questions must be in that specific order. This means that if you answer a Language/Literature question, you must ask a Biology question, and so on.
3. Answer a question correctly, and you get a point.
4. To contest someone's answer, you must provide a LINK providing proof(preferably from a reputable source, and not a GeoCities page that says "YOU ARE WRONG" in 128-pt bold type).
5. If someone successfully proves your answer wrong, you lose a point. The game continues normally.
6. Your question must have a one-word or one-sentence answer. Questions like, "What is the atomic weight of Helium?" or, "What right is described in the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution?" is acceptable. Asking to recite the entire Table Of Elements complete with atomic weights is unaccepable, and your post(including your answer) will be ignored. The next poster may answer the previous question-- meaning that if you answered correctly, all they have to do is quote you and get your point.
7. Only the first person to post a correct answer is counted for a point. Posters after that are ignored, and points are not given for their questions.
Q: What does a Woodpecker do to avoid brain damage while pecking wood?