Single Status Update
this morning, I walked to my car to drive to class when the car refuses to start. I sit there in the driver seat in disbelief while my radio grinds, trying to reset itself due to loss of power. I open the hood, and this huge green tree is growing out of the terminals. I knock the corrosion off with a wrench and some anti-corrosion stuff, and manage to get the thing cleaned enough to see the damage. The terminal wires had overheated from the corrosion and had melted the coverings on the wires. I try to start the car...
damnit. Now I have no car Until I get a new battery. I'll have to find another way to get around, Since I know little about Car repair or battery maintanance.
I hate cars.