Doing a mixture of models. I believe I interpolated 80% 4xJaypeg and 20% something else. I did so many test I can't remember which I used. Finalizing two tweaks before I upload and update. I found two other models that worked better on some assets. 4xSGI by ChrisNonyminus for the bulk and 4x-AnimeSharp-lite by Kim2091. Also a better font model. I'm also training a model to items and plan to do one to help with the face. I found a couple things that were missing in the packs. Improved my work flow. I did one other project before this one that I'll probably revisit now. Just learning a lot. Now if I can find a tutorial on light maps.