Single Status Update
It is called Haktoria. Props to ajapted for the cool title.
in a middle of a menu font alignfest :(
Also i'm unsure whether to keep the original dull palette (for compatibility with what really? lol) or go for a totally new one that doesn't lack depth and has a hexen feel. Maybe
a toolengine feature that remaps all colors in every .mdl skin, .bsp texture and .lmp to a specific palette would be an experiment for such 'compatibility mode'.
The settings may be the same but i'm going for a different direction than hexen 2:
- puzzles?!! What puzzles lol
- monsters will be more numerous and not a boring sparse place
- player classes crusader, paladin and necromancer won't have visible faces (unsure about assassin and succubus though)
- hworld, and portals will also be covered
- new japan or china setting in expansion?