Single Status Update
So I'm a year older now and it's been an exciting one at that, let's go over some highlights.
* Moved into brownstone apartment only to move out 6 months later when landlord initiates illegal construction, evicts other tenants, turns off heat, and severs lease. I am currently living a block away in a much nicer place.
* Celebrated my anniversary with my lovely girlfriend.
* Stalked and harassed by estranged mother via the internet.
* Worked on secret project for video game "Doom"
* Had animations and illustrations featured in gallery shows.
* Cut off my wild mane of hair for the first time in 10 years.
* Wore a collared shirt and no jeans for the last 8 months by choice.
* Photographed and interviewed as fashion designer during NYC's fashion's night out, despite not being a fashion designer nor making first assertion that I was.
* Plenty of other stuff I may remember eventually.
So I'm on the hotseat folks, ask away.
- Show previous comments 17 more
I like the wads you listed, but people still are doing creative things with doom. You just aren't looking around I guess. (In case it is all of the tormentor-esque stuff you're thinking about, every year has always had its plethora of uninspired crud.)
Where did I insinuate people weren't? I merely mentioned a time period where I thought they were breaking previously unheard of boundaries...