Single Status Update
So I'm a year older now and it's been an exciting one at that, let's go over some highlights.
* Moved into brownstone apartment only to move out 6 months later when landlord initiates illegal construction, evicts other tenants, turns off heat, and severs lease. I am currently living a block away in a much nicer place.
* Celebrated my anniversary with my lovely girlfriend.
* Stalked and harassed by estranged mother via the internet.
* Worked on secret project for video game "Doom"
* Had animations and illustrations featured in gallery shows.
* Cut off my wild mane of hair for the first time in 10 years.
* Wore a collared shirt and no jeans for the last 8 months by choice.
* Photographed and interviewed as fashion designer during NYC's fashion's night out, despite not being a fashion designer nor making first assertion that I was.
* Plenty of other stuff I may remember eventually.
So I'm on the hotseat folks, ask away.
- Show previous comments 14 more
You know you aren't going to offend anyone by not posting in a thread on the internet, right?
Favorite wads are probably split up between Action Doom, The Sky May Be, Void, Massmouth 2, and anything that short lived era in the early 2000s where it seemed like people were really interested in seeing precisely what Doom could do.
and anything that short lived era in the early 2000s where it seemed like people were really interested in seeing precisely what Doom could do.
I like the wads you listed, but people still are doing creative things with doom. You just aren't looking around I guess. (In case it is all of the tormentor-esque stuff you're thinking about, every year has always had its plethora of uninspired crud.)
- Show next comments 3 more