Single Status Update
Oh my giddy aunt, what in the name of Satan's toenail is this shit?
Do any of you remember the post I made about my missing Cd Key? I wrote this letter to EA.
"Here's my situation.
I want to install my game to my new computer, but I lost my manual to my BF2 deluxe game. Fortunately, I have the game installed on one of my other computers. Is there any way I can see my CD key in the computer I have installed it in?"
This is what was wrote back...
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
In order to assist you with this issue, we need the following information:
- Your EA.com account name:
- Your Battlefield 2 account name:
- First and Last Name (used during registration):
- The Registration Code/CD Key:
- The E-mail address listed on the account:
- Secondary or alternative E-mail Addresses:
- Date of Birth listed on the account:
- Zip Code listed on the account:
With this information we will be able to assist you further.f it has previously been used to create an account, you cannot use it again to create a new account.
Note: A registration code can only be used to create one account.
EA Rep Alfie
EA Online Support."
(When you see it, you'll shit bricks.)
I was a naive fool to think they could help me. I know I'm beating a dead horse saying the EA fails, but, damn it, at least ACKNOWLEDGE what I'm asking for. Ugh. I need a drink...