I've just playtested this ( with PrBoom 2.5.0, in UV skill ). It's a major improvement over the first version, that's for sure. Texturing is much more solid, and new areas are quite cool.
Here's a few things that I found worth mentioning :
- The door behind the starting point needs a yellow key, but isn't visually marked as such.
- Ammo is very, very tight. I suggest replacing one of the stimpacks ( thing 422 ) with a Berserk pack, and adding more Shotgun Shells at the beginning. A "real" Shotgun ( i.e. not dropped by a Sergent ) would also be nice for co-op.
- There's no extra monster / item for multiplayer modes.
- If you fall in sector 16, you die, although the SUPPORT3 texture on linedef 2389 tricks us into thinking it's a lift. Adding a proper way to get out of sector 16 could be great. :)
- Linedef 1819 shouldn't be marked as "lower unpegged", it doesn't look right when the door is being opened.
- When linedef 3154 is activated, HOMs are visible near sectors 427 and 429. It's because linedefs 3212 and 3215 etc. need lower textures.
- Linedef 4145 should have the "block monster" flag enabled, as the Imp may easily fall behind when under attack.
- I'd change the floor texture of sectors 45 and 46, they really look out of place here.
- There's a critical lack of health items near the yellow bars / sector 410 :o
A few bullet clips here and there may help as well.
- I'd mark linedefs 685, 748, 749, 750 etc. as "block monster" so that the monsters could not try to climb over those borders.
- Linedefs 4243, 4244 etc. shouldn't be marked as "lower unpegged". The visual effect is pretty poor when the walls lower, it looks like the whole thing is made of cardboard / wallpaper or something.
- I'd prevent the Arachnotron from blocking the lift ( sector 766 ).
- A way to get out of sectors 737 / 755 would be really appreciated.
- The BRICK10 texture on linedef 4696 is misaligned.
- Some Demons are stuck into each other in sector 676, and couldn't teleport in.
Well, quite a lot of things to fix but the map was cool and definitely enjoyable. Major problems here include ammo and health shortage, inescapable pits and stuck monsters, but once you check this you'll be good to go !