Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zulk RS

My first Let's Play Video

First off, let me just say that I really don't know if it's okay to post this here.

So... I decided to make Let's Plays on YouTube because I like playing games and the first "game" I decided to play is Memorial.wad with Complex Doom. Before you click this, please note that the commentary volume is quite loud so you should probably reduce your volume. I'll fix this problem next upload.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOC20ysgxQ

Congrats on your first video. At first I thought you were weren't even speaking English but I quickly got use to it. What's your background, Indian?

Anyway, other than your voice being a tad loud with too much echo, it was good. Forgive me if I offend you, but are you in your teens? If not I'm not surprised as you seem reasonably humble and mature. Keep it up.

Your grasp of english is very good. If people don't understand it's because they are not accustomed to the accent, not because of bad english.

@Chezza close, but he says he's from Bangladesh at the start of the video.

Chezza said:

Anyway, other than your voice being a tad loud with too much echo, it was good. Forgive me if I offend you, but are you in your teens? If not I'm not surprised as you seem reasonably humble and mature. Keep it up.

Thanks! And you're right. I'm in my late teens. 18 years old to be exact.