Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom 3 forums mod elections

Forgive me for overstepping my bounds... but Shivaro seems to be the most popular candidate, so why not select him? Provided he's interrested, that is. Has anyone asked him his opinion on this yet?

EllipsusD said:

Forgive me for overstepping my bounds... but Shivaro seems to be the most popular candidate, so why not select him? Provided he's interrested, that is. Has anyone asked him his opinion on this yet?

I can say without ANY doubt that Shaviro would be more than glad to be the Mod for the Doom 3 forums.

doomedout said:

I vote for Lord Flathead to come again...the coolest mod IMO.

Oh behave ! *giggles*

I would like someone to counteract dsm's random fits of Danish craziness.

Lord FlatHead said:

Oh behave ! *giggles*

I would like someone to counteract dsm's random fits of Danish craziness.

Heh. I just realized, Shaviro is Danish too! So you'd have to crazy Danes modding the Doom 3 forum in Shaviro got elected.

Ahhh, a buddy! Me wants! Me wants!

It's perfectly true, one Mod can't be online forever. I often arrive to the forum either in the morning or after school to see that the Super Mods or Admins have already dealt with most of the trouble. So a partner to be there while I'm off is good thing, especially when the Tides of Lameness(TM) arrive.

I vote for Shaviro like the majority here, though as BBG has stated already, he's a Dane like me, meaning that he will be online around the same times that I'm on :-/
Apart from him, uhhhh tough call. Flathead was a great Mod when he was up last, but since he doesn't feel like it anymore it'd be unfair to reinstate him, unless he begins to feel like having powers again.
Spike is a nice, calm, and pretty intelligent person, but he's rarely in the Doom 3 forum, otherwise he'd get my vote too.
Disorder? Hmmm maybe.

What about me DSm, your number one, bestest, numero UNo, partner in crime, amigo doomedout? Would I qualify...

(In all seriousness though...Shaviro, cool head and really informative and enthusiastic)

Maonth seems to be a good choice. Who the fuck is this shaviro everyone's talking about?

The Reverend Julian said:

Maonth seems to be a good choice. Who the fuck is this shaviro everyone's talking about?

Maonth changed his name to Shaviro because he was beginning to think that the name sucked. Also because people couldn't pronounce "Maonth" properly. But I'm sure he can explain that better himself.

/Me awaits the coming of the Banana...erm..banDanea man :-P

dsm said:

Maonth changed his name to Shaviro because he was beginning to think that the name sucked. Also because people couldn't pronounce "Maonth" properly. But I'm sure he can explain that better himself.

/Me awaits the coming of the Banana...erm..banDanea man :-P

ROFLMAO. And guess who changed his username on these very forums :P

Woah! Thanks for your support! If I become a mod, I will do my best to make it a better place to share Doom3 thoughts.

in with the dane... :P
I vote for shaviro... :)
But I am really not hanging out here so much.
When I will the system to run it, then I will... :)

It seems that we have a new Doom 3 mod: Shaviro.

Congratulations, and enjoy that newfound power of yours, heheh.