Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Half-Life 2 - Offtopic

Lay of Gollum man, he is a good guy.. He acually said something funny.. DiSTuRBeD grow up u fag.. By your standards, your my bitch when it comes to post counts.. I've been here longer than half you faggots.. So lay off..

That newbie joke was NOT aimed at anyone. Should be kinda obvious if you manage to read the whole post. Did i mention any names? Did i point any fingers? Nope, not at all. Sorry you thought i was talking to you Gollum.

Btw, i wasn't the one "anal raping newbies with a duck" some time ago.

/me bitchslaps Darkfox with his duck.

rofl, -202 posts.

jeez, u must have been naughty

and thank for the flames, now i feel like a true newbie. *sob*

/me blames last post on kronenbourg :p

rofl, -202 posts.

jeez, u must have been naughty

and thank for the flames, now i feel like a true newbie. *sob*

/me blames last post on kronenbourg :p

That newbie joke was NOT aimed at anyone. Should be kinda obvious if you manage to read the whole post. Did i mention any names? Did i point any fingers? Nope, not at all. Sorry you thought i was talking to you Gollum.

Btw, i wasn't the one "anal raping newbies with a duck" some time ago.

It was rather "obvious", right after Gollum posted.... I only plug stupid shit newbies.. Gollum does not act like a dumbshit.. most of the time..
/me picks up DiSTuRBeD and put him over my lap, boy.. Its been along time.. *Plugs the dumb fuck with the old, mildewy duck*

I've been here longer than half you faggots.. So lay off

You mean when you heard about doom3? pfft. You're just a squirrel tryin to get a nut. I've honestly been playing doom half my life. BEAT THAT BITCH

I have a copyof the VERY first Doom1 release.. Your my bitch.. I've played DOOM since It first came out.. Eat me

*screams and hits Xenoman upside the head with this stupid post*

/Me gets a smashing headache, me still eats Darkfox up and opens a coke....