Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

You thieving bastard!

This is a breath of fresh air...

Normally id expect there to be loads of warezer's giving it... But the general feeling is one of buying this game, and rightly so!

As someone mention before, im looking forward just to having the box in my hand.. This in-it-self is making my heart go alittle, as i speak....well type. Add to this feeling that im finally going to be using new hardware aswell.... I mean, sheeeeeeeeit, I have not really even thought what’s its going to be like actually playing the game.... Well, I know im gonna be scared!! Especially with the new 5.1 headphones.

Every gamer should buy this game... If they say they have not got the money, BS, they have had long enough to save!!

Jertz.

I've already pre-ordered it.

Those with money will buy it, those without will warez it.

-E

dsm said:

By knowing that the box in your hands contains the game you've been waiting for for 4 years - that sensation is far more powerful than if you're just downloading a bunch of files from the net.

You just said it all man.

Already got it pre-ordered but still unsure what to do about a new vid card... too many numbers, specs and prices. Heh

I have already pre-ordered it!!!! don't do that other stuff ;)

Zoost said:

They will get my money. I'll buy anything. And everything.

Buy me a new computer?

Oh yeah, and I preordered my copy a couple months ago.

Assmaster said:

Some things you just have to pay for. I'd kinda feel bad ripping it off. However, if for some crazy reason it becomes available online before I can buy it in a store, I'll undoubtedly pirate it until i can buy a legit copy.

at least someone is being honest

Well, if you do aquire it via 5 finger discount, at least ID still gets their money.

You're only ripping off the store in that case. Not that it's any less wrong.

If you can download it a week before it's available then I will probably download it. But if it's a few days before, I'll hold out until the retail is here. Actually, I'll only download it if my 6800GT is here by then so I can enjoy it in full glory.

I plan to buy it, right out. Of course, this won't happen until I get a new computer (mine probably won't run it - 933MHz P3 with GF4 and 256 MB RAM).

I walked into EB a few weeks ago and saw the "Coming Soon" box on the wall. I picked it up and said to my girlfriend.. "look, im holding a DooM3 box" and thought i was special.. lol. When i went to pay for the game i was there to buy (painkiller) i saw the cashier wearing a DooM3 shirt and commented on it, thats when he asked if i wanted to pre-order it and get it a day early. I was like.. "HELL YEA."

As far as downloading it.. i havnt even given it a thought, like others have mentioned, ill be buying multiple copies just for the CD keys, i also want it just for the box and anything extra that might come with it. I want the full expierence, i've been waiting for 10 years.. im ready!

DMFDxUconn said:

thats when he asked if i wanted to pre-order it and get it a day early. I was like.. "HELL YEA."

You truly are a dumbass for believing him.

Alientank said:

You truly are a dumbass for believing him.

With replies like yours, its getting easier and easier to dump this forum all together. I like how this community welcomes new comers. Just remember, without fresh blood, everything eventually dies out. Keep it up.

And just for you smartass, ill post the pic when i get the game... a day early. As a matter of fact, at 12:01am that day. There staying open just for that reason.

Hmmm that's not a day early. That's when it is officially being released.

well, maybe because ill be able to get it at 12:01, which technicly is the same day, but you know how that works. It isnt the next day till you goto bed and start over, lol. Maybe thats what they meant when they told me. Ill be allowed to pick it up before its on the shelves. So to me, thats early.

dsm said:

By knowing that the box in your hands contains the game you've been waiting for for 4 years - that sensation is far more powerful than if you're just downloading a bunch of files from the net.

You fucking people need to get out more often!

DMFDxUconn said:

With replies like yours, its getting easier and easier to dump this forum all together. I like how this community welcomes new comers. Just remember, without fresh blood, everything eventually dies out. Keep it up.

seeing as the "community" hasn't died out in 10+ years....

I thought I just heard some voice saying USS Enterprise. Must be me though.

DMFDxUconn said:

As a matter of fact, at 12:01am that day.

So basically you aren't getting a day earlier then anyone else. kthxbye

Quast said:

at least someone is being honest

To clarify, I did pre-order it. And I will get it as early as humanly possible (probably the 4th). But if I see it online on, for example, the 2nd, I wouldnt be able to hold back.

buying it, nuff said. and the fact that i work at a place that not only sells the game but offered a preorder

Amaster said:

To clarify, I did pre-order it. And I will get it as early as humanly possible (probably the 4th). But if I see it online on, for example, the 2nd, I wouldnt be able to hold back.

That's what I'd probably do...I didn't preorder (never have, never will) but if I did find a torrent I'd bet the download would still take 2 or 3 or 4 days anyway. Though I have no idea how large the game is

Quast said:

seeing as the "community" hasn't died out in 10+ years....

I would be willing to bet my left nut that this community has not been around for 10+ years.

Alientank said:

So basically you aren't getting a day earlier then anyone else. kthxbye

lmao.. geez man, i cant believe how far some people will push shit. stfu about it.. point is, im getting the game, early, probly earlier than you seeing how you wont be able to get a ride down to the mall till later the next day, when mom or dad gets home from work and gives you one.. lol.