Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkhaven

The only Doom 3 mod you'll ever care about.

Designed as a little something for me to learn my way around Doom3 editing. So far, it has a new title music OGG, new pistol sounds, and a few replaced graphics. Until I can get DOOMEdit working, there are no maps.

keep up the good work, also do how to add or spawn allied marines in the levels?

-Jk- said:

Oh my, Scuba Steve will be SO angry :-p

Probably will. Like I said- well, didn't say, it's not really related to Action Doom. It's just a mod I started as a base for me to learn Doom 3 modding.

Dude if you're going to make a Doom 3 mod that's fine, but don't go and use the name of a mod that the Action Doom creator might want to use. That's not cool at all, especially since it's your first project and could ruin the name of Action Doom. If a real good verion of Action Doom is made for Doom 3, and your dogshit first mod version is also out, it may turn off some people if they download your crappy version.

Actually, I changed the name of it a while back to something really dumb: DDoom. I know I didn't mention it when I probably should've, but hey. It's a stupid mod with a stupid designer. Go figure.

Some big shoes to fill :P

Honestly, I really don't care if anyone tries making addons or Action Doom sequels. I'm done with the whole mod scene, and I would love to see someone make an Action Doom sequel for Doom... there's a reason why I wrote "Authors MAY use resources in this wad provided you give this wad a mention in your text file..." I really don't care what people do with my work so long as they credit me and don't profit from it.