Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denny

Wow, the Doom 3 community is great!

I mean alot of games that come out nowadays like 98% of the editing communities for such games ONLY focus on Multiplayer editing. Battlefield is classic for this.

The Doom 3 community is great though. I mean i'm seeing massive amounts of Single Player mods, maps, and even bots being released all the time. I mean i think it's great how the Doom 3 community is fully supporting the Single player aspects of Doom 3 and not JUST the multiplayer.

There still is MP editing, which is fine, but there's more of a balance than other games. I mean i know this is a pretty stupid thing to mention, but i felt that from a dial-up user, and a Single Player only type of person, we really do appreciate all the SP work modders are giving to Doom 3.

Anyone feel the same way about this?

DoomUK, if you're interested I have a little miniproject going as a remake of Quake1 in DooM3. Check out WIP for Quake-DX.

Denny said:

and even bots being released all the time.

Ive been looking all over for bots, im pretty sure one might have come out by now, can you provide a link or name or anythign to search for?

Yeah. Most Id games end up with great support from their communities. Thats why I find it worthwhile to buy pretty much all id games.