Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

Zaldron you are way too conservative

I've had this avatar for a while now... I started using it like 3 months before I left.... which... also happens to be a time in which I made like 3 posts... riiight... okay, you're forgiven.. ;-)

It's a dead foetus.. (creepy eh) It's the logo From EmbryoTot by :Wumpscut:

So there you go...

But enough about me...

S./

If there is a sniper rifle in Doom 3, I'll be glad, cuz sniper rifles are fun. Who cares if it isn't "doomish", if it's fun, that takes priority. I agree that a certain level of atmosphere is required for this game, but I dont feel that it should deter good innovations from surfacing in Doom 3.

Sniper rifles are getting old too, but in SP they *can* be pretty entertaining.

If I were to suggest a substitute for a sniper rifle, it would be an assault rifle:

Primary fire: full auto, but with kick-back that'll push your aim up (like Quake 2's submachinegun), so that the player will be forced to fire in short bursts.

Secondary fire: "Weak sniper rifle" - a scope that allows you to fire at enemies far away to wear them down, and the weapon is switched to semi-auto mode (doesn't exist in modern assault rifles - not the ones I've tried at least!).
NOTE: THIS MODE SHOULD BE UNAVAILABLE IN MULTIPLAYER (That'll just encourage campers, and we don't want that, right? RIGHT?)