Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dima

Doom III Officially Announced

I kinda figured that, but orion and I were just posting what would have been needed to make Doom 2 remotely spectacular (ok, orion posted what would have been needed to actually make Doom 2 spectacular).

I don't give a damn about how it WAS - I'm focusing on how it would have been nice IF it was like (insert wish here).

orion said:

doom 2 wasn't anything spectacular.

Yes, I realize that. However, I have always felt the id team somehow had a plan to release 2 sequences of Doom when they were making Doom 1. Doom 1 and Doom 2 both were the games that id team was planning to release all along within one story. Let me refresh your memory and read the following, the ending messages of Doom 1, episode 3:

The loathsome spiderdemon that masterminded the invasion of the moon bases and caused so much death has had its ass kicked for all time.

A hidden doorway opens and you enter. You've proven too tough for hell to contain, and now hell at last plays fair -- for you emerge from the door to see the green fields of Earth! Home at last.

You wonder what's been happening on Earth while you were battling evil unleashed. It's good that no hell-spawn could have come through that door with you ...

They might have been 2 games released separately, but they did share the same sequal and technology within.

FlatHead said:

If the thought of using a goddamn search engine would ever occur to you, you'd probably find these

Then again, I probably wouldn't. With the criteria I enter, I might about 50 million hits at the least.

That last one was the one I was looking for. Thanks ;)

Oh, and BTW, I don't have Serious Sam...I also heard of the other two episodes being converted to Q2 maps as well, but I can look for those on my own now ;)

Spike said:

Not a big fan of industrial metal, then?

ROFL

If you think NIN and Rob Zombie are good examples of industrial, then you have a lot to learn.

the_Danarchist said:

ROFL

If you think NIN and Rob Zombie are good examples of industrial, then you have a lot to learn.

j00 furgoot slipnut!!

I dunno, I'm kinda anoyed with music cause I couldn't find any good techno. I tried those bands people recommended but kazaa didn't get any results.