Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaviro

Your favorite DOOM III monster?!

dsm said:

This just goes to prove how immensely different people are emotionally.
Hell, I could never for the life of me understand why some girls are scared to death of mice :-)
Yeah, I hate wasps too, one of these small bastards stung me when I was about five years old and for no reason at all (I was just running about in the garden when that cowardly bastard stung me on the back of my neck - damn it hurt!) - that's why I enjoy killing them.

However, I'm not in the least afraid of tame snakes - snakes are really cute.

Spiders suck.
Wasps suck.
Flies suck.

Most everything else is fairly cool, especially cats, owls, and bats. They rock.

However spiders kill flies ( in a satisfyingly long and painful fashion ) so the jury's taking a recess on that one...:-)...

And yes, snakes are cute. And baby alligators, too...

RRROOOAAARRR said:

And baby alligators, too...

Heh. Just wait for them to grow up =)

Well, "afterglow's mum" is now officially the new new Hell Knight - Tim Willits revealed that in the last part of the "idders interview".

Actually, now I think about it, it DOES have a lot in common with the old HK: the skin colour, the extremely muscular torso and there's something about the shape of the legs too (they aren't hairy and it has no hooves, but other than that...).

I think id transformed the HK so much, to give it more individual character instead of being "just a weaker version of the BoH" - so far, I like the new HK, but they had BETTER make the Boh look more like the old one: it should have the same shape as this new HK, but a little bigger and more pink in colour (like the new pinky), maybe more dark in colour than the pinky, legs covered in fur, hooves instead of feet, a more goat-like head (includes horns).

Fredrik said:

Yes the Baron of Hell must be like the old one. Preferrably twice as big too =P

Twice as big might be a bit too much - but it should be bigger and taller (after all, it is tougher).

As long as they give that new HellKnight a pair of horns..
This way it looks like E.T.´s big nasty brother.

What doesn't the Hell Knight ( or Baron of hell ) have no horns??? Well i'm going to buy a baby alligator or a crocodile and tame it :) What a good pet it would be!

I've thought about this long and hard, but to me the coolest monster is still Pinky. Something about the way it moves, and the way it goes down after a shotgun blast or two. It's big, it's half-robot, it doesn't have eyes and bites you with nasty pirahna teeth.

FlatHead said:

I've thought about this long and hard, but to me the coolest monster is still Pinky. Something about the way it moves, and the way it goes down after a shotgun blast or two. It's big, it's half-robot, it doesn't have eyes and bites you with nasty pirahna teeth.

I agree. Most of the zombies didn't appear extremely scary, but pinky made really a nasty, evil impression.

FlatHead said:

You just posted the exact same reasons why I think that pinky is the coolest so far :-)

heh,it`s hell knight?it doesn`t even have goat-liked head.but that`s fine.i have thought it was kinda cheesy when id made hell knight be the weaker version of BoH.i will treat new hell knight as new monster.
my new BoH wish list.
-goat-liked head,tough,his old roaring sound,plesant-to-listen-dying roaring sound,green Fireball!