Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bent

The music for the new Doom-game.

Guest bent

i saw a couple of people suggest Trent Reznor to make the music for the new doom-game, and i just have to say i agree a 100%!
so here's my vote to that. =)

..anyway ID or Reznor, if you read this, please!, please!!!!, think about doing this.. it would be great!

Guest BA Barrackas

If it's anything like the CD music was in Quake 1, forget it.
I hated it, it was crap. It sounded like someone who left a microphone in the bathroom before a fat constipated person went in.

The original DooM music was far better, it added to the feel of the game immensely, and I think that same style and pace of music should be used again.

Robert Prince is the only person who can do Doom music - he did an amazing job with the original - if trent reznor did the music, it surely would be quake-doom - Bobby Prince, please.

Guest bent
BA Barrackas said:

If it's anything like the CD music was in Quake 1, forget it.
I hated it, it was crap. It sounded like someone who left a microphone in the bathroom before a fat constipated person went in.

The original DooM music was far better, it added to the feel of the game immensely, and I think that same style and pace of music should be used again.

of course it won't be anything like the quake-soundtrack, the point of that thing was to make ambient environmental sounds..
i know without a doubt that reznor is capable of making a soundtrack that would be perfect for the atmosphere that is required of doom.

of course i agree about the original doom music, i love it myself, but i would really love to see reznor do it.

Guest BA Barrackas

Ahh OK,
I've only ever heard Reznor from Quake1 so that's what I was basing it on. I hope whoever does it makes it as good as the last time. :)

Guest Darkvolf

it has to be bobby prince. he is the master of vidoe game music, one of the bets things that made the original doom,. more than a game, but an experiacne was his music. I remember holding a cirophone up to me speakers so i could tape the music from each level on my cassaste player at the time (about 5 years ago hehe).
please keep him as the music man pleasE!!!!!