Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sethsez

Should Doom3 have Doom64 elements?

Guest Sethsez

I think so. However, only some, like the alternate Pain Elemental (original was cartoonish, this one was freaky) demon (ditto), the nightmare imp (fun to fight), and, most importantly, the gun from hell. There was no actual name for it, since, when you picked it up, the only message that appeared said "What the &%@# is this?". It looked like a demon head with a pentagram burned into its skull, and the pentagram shot a laser (like the lightning gun from Quake), which could be upgraded with hell keys, to an incredibly powerful three-laser powerhouse. What do you think (oh, and please, at least play the game before you respond. I know the gun sounds bad here, but just play with it!)?

Guest JudgeDooM

I have this game... it is quite good, with some beautiful light effects but is a little disappointing. Examples: the game is quickly finished, there are no reload animation for the shotgun and the double-barelled shotgun, the final boss is too easy to beat once you have the pentagrams that upgrade this &%@)@@%*# weapon...

Anyway, because it's Doom, I will never sell this game, overall because there are suckers who say that this game is too old, and I play it often.

Guest mac10suxass
Stphrz said:

No.

.........................yes......................