Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Wolfenstein-3D

Heh, I cought myself playing Wolfenstein last night! Fuck, the game is still good! Im playing it on "I'm a death incarnate!" And it is one hell of a challenge, way harder than Q3 {mind you Q3 is the easiest game ive ever played}! Now im going to download WolfenDooM. Any one know where there is a Wolfen-Community, like DooM World??

Hey, this is a public forum. I know you can type whatever you want but let's not forget that there are some kids in here that are under 10 years of age (like Mariner). Watch your mouth a little.

Do you swear like that when little kids are around? You might remember me swearing but I cut that out since the kids showed up.

Anyways, no, I can't think of any good Wolf3D sites. I'd like to see a source port... half the time the game won't even load up on my system. I've got 256 megs of SDRAM and the damn game usually gives me a memory error! That and it looks horribly pixelated. I'd like to see glWolf3D. That'd be nice.

Hey hey, not to argue, but little kids swear too, I know some of them {my friend Brent failed a couple times...} And you just said damn! Oh well, I geuss i'll cut down on the "F" word.

Guest Acid One

Here are some useful sites on the Wolf3D Scene.
We already have some source ports running around, but they only have a few modifications, like new weapons. What about some fellow doomers engage in some work with the old grandpa BJ?
Get Nostalgic!

http://www.wolf3dbunker.com/
has all info about source ports, compilers needed and tutorials, etc.

http://wolf3d.the-sliver.com/
news about the OLD and the NEW wolfie ones...

Q3A isn´t easy if you don´t play it on "I can win", at least it isn´t easy if you play it against tough human players. It´s a multiplayer game and it´s the best multiplayer game I know.

Guest PainoMan
deadnail said:

Hey, this is a public forum. I know you can type whatever you want but let's not forget that there are some kids in here that are under 10 years of age (like Mariner). Watch your mouth a little.

Do you swear like that when little kids are around? You might remember me swearing but I cut that out since the kids showed up.

Anyways, no, I can't think of any good Wolf3D sites. I'd like to see a source port... half the time the game won't even load up on my system. I've got 256 megs of SDRAM and the damn game usually gives me a memory error! That and it looks horribly pixelated. I'd like to see glWolf3D. That'd be nice.

Ummm, do you really think that kids under 10 who play Doom would be bothered or harmed in any way by foul language?

I was gonna say that kids under 10 shouldn't be playing Doom at all, but then I remembered my 4 year old, sitting on my lap blasting the hell out of some Cacodemons last night!