Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

Klesk question

Guest elyuca

is Klesk something like the Imp's cousin? I see allot of resemblence. Maybe id's model designers built the klesk model inspired by the imp, because the Q3 manal doesnt hint anything. Ayway, I noticed that just a couple of days ago, and its really bothering me.

elyuca said:

Maybe id's model designers built the klesk model inspired by the imp...

Just what I said many times before. I think Klesk looks like an Imp but better (the old Imp looked almost like a Golem). I hope id will continue with new designs and bring back some of the old monsters with a new look. Imagine, old Imp ---> Klesk Imp, old Cacodaemon ---> ???

This resemblance was put to use in the Generations story by Lee'Mon of PlanetQuake. Not sure of the URL, but it's in the articles section of PQ.

Tetzlaff said:

Just what I said many times before. I think Klesk looks like an Imp but better (the old Imp looked almost like a Golem). I hope id will continue with new designs and bring back some of the old monsters with a new look. Imagine, old Imp ---> Klesk Imp, old Cacodaemon ---> ???

Aww, fuck yeah! Good point! :)

Wow, it looks like im not the only one. Cool, looks like everyone around here think the Klesk looks like an advanced Imp.

Megalyth said:

This resemblance was put to use in the Generations story by Lee'Mon of PlanetQuake. Not sure of the URL, but it's in the articles section of PQ.

I think you mean http://www.planetquake.com/wirehead/generations/

To my knowledge, the story had no relation to the Generations mod. It was just Lee'Mon's personal view of the id games universe. Last time I checked, there were 9 chapters...