Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

oops... big mistake

okay, i finally figured out what I did wrong... not only does gothictx.wad contain original textures, but it also includes the original doom 2 textures... i accidentally imported these to my E1M1 for ultimate doom, and it will not let me the use the doom 2 textures, naturally... anyway, i just want to know how i can revert my wad back to it's original ultimate doom textures, and forget all this crap ever happened... heh.. for real though... either that or i can just convert the level to doom 2 and continue from there... but, that just sucks in a way, because i already had chosen all my textures from the original "doom.wad".. now unless i revert all the textures, i can't play my level that i've worked so hard on... which really really sucks..

i know, and i really wish they would, cuz I want to fix my level... man, i've already invested a good 10 hours into it, and now, if I can't continue to work on it, i'm gonna be sad as hell.... anyways, Bill, stop responding to my messages... you always have something useless to say.. i get all excited when i see a reply, and then i'm just like "oh, it's that dude again.. " ... come on man.. clue in..