Woohoooo another annoying question topic

Hey! As some people might know i'm creating a superbe mod for DukeNukem 1.3, and i keep turning to the doom community for advise :) (hell,duke comm. is like 15 people :D )

My question is.. : ENNEMIES! I've seen many doom mods with great looking ennemies! HOW! WHEN! WHERE! Are there any kewl programs that i'm missing? Can someone help me pleaaase? I'm stuck :)

Fakir said:

Can someone help me pleaaase?

Help you with exactly what?

boris said:

Help you with exactly what?

Also my question... heh

so my post was very clear :)

I need help with ennemey art! I can't seem to find something good! The only baddies i can find in duke tc's are those lame-ripped-from-halflife baddies, but that just doesn't work! argh :)

So are there any doom wads with coool new baddies and .. how did they create those? ( the art, that is )

they just did like the guys at id did... draw each angle of the monster...

I found a site a while back that had downloadable demos of a bunch of BUILD games I had never heard of before. Some of them have really interesting and cool graphics with definite possibilities for something.

Presumably you are familiar with build ripping tools, and so can get the graphics out of these games if you think any will suit you. I know I managed to get them out without too much bother, and I'm not really familiar with the build art format.

http://jonof.edgenetwk.com/build/

Jup i've heard of that site but the baddies aren't really the ones i'm looking for.. and:

and id used 3d modeling progs. i'm no good at that.