Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clarice

what is Node ?

what is this node? anybody can explain to me what is this ? and what is strife? its a game like doom or what?

Clarice said:

what is this node? anybody can explain to me what is this ? and what is strife? its a game like doom or what?

Nodes are a mystery to me. (Well kind of). So I'll leave that alone but you have to build them with a node builder before a new level will be playable.

Strife is or was a game that used the Doom engine. I believe it was the last game released using the doom engine. It is set in a post apocalyptic future where most people live like peasants and a mysterious "order" have taken over. The order's minions seem less than human.

It has hub based levels, missions within missions, NPCs, a conversation systems, mission goals, an inventory, and experience system, jumping, look up and down, 3 alternative ways to complete the game with 2 major paths through it, characters that can fight alongside you and many other features. It is also very hard to find, and the original source has been lost so very unlikely to be ported to a modern engine. :-(