Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geekmarine

Difficulty?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there some sort of program that automatically analyzing the difficulty of your level? Of course, layout plays a part, and it'd be difficult to take that into account, but I mean monster/weapon/health balance.

Just punch up the command line (start -> run... -> type "cmd" or "command"), go to the directory where the DOS program is placed (e.g. "cd c:\doom\dmtha") and type the name of the executable. It should work like a charm...

Talking about those programs, does anybody have the source for my Hexen format rewrite of TCount? The one I did a few years ago for Rick Clark? No, not this one, it was a complete rewrite.

Kristian Ronge said:

Just punch up the command line (start -> run... -> type "cmd" or "command"), go to the directory where the DOS program is placed (e.g. "cd c:\doom\dmtha") and type the name of the executable. It should work like a charm...

uhh, I just find it easyer to run command, then drag the program on to it... I find it easyer than typing out some long path name.

Ah... but does that allow you to use switches as well? (and BTW, newer versions of the command console has tab completion of commands, filenames and directories, much like UNIX)