Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

ACS Line_AlignCeiling .....???? ALL SCRIPTERS

Why in the hell can't I get this damn command to work? Is there some special trick to getting your ceiling textures aligned... I want to post this over at notgod, but it seems the page is down, so come on, tell me anything you know about how to make this work....

Doesn't the ceiling align at all or does it align wrong? Does aligning the floor work? Are you using the latest acc.exe (I think I had problems with LineAlignFloor and earlier versions of ACC). I used aligning the floor in some places of FBase5, you could check it out as a reference.

No, the ceiling does not align at all... it stays in it's original format... I haven't tried the floors yet... but I dunno... I don't use ACC, I just use the WadAuthor script compiler... should I change my ways, or am I just doing something wrong... I'll check out that map you mentioned and see what I can do with the floors... hopefully I can get some positive results.. thanks Tarin.

WadAuthor just calles acc.exe when it compiles the script. You can get the latest ACC version here. Just put all the files in the zip into your WA dir.

Damn.. that link is dead because zdoom.notgod.com is down.. I dunno if it's permanent or what, cuz it's been a couple days now.... I'll look around though...

Damn.. that link is dead because zdoom.notgod.com is down.. I dunno if it's permanent or what, cuz it's been a couple days now.... I'll look around though...

You must just be unlucky to have hit it at a bad time or something. I've been to notgod quite a few times in the last few days, and it has always been there, operating at full speed and with all the links I tried intact.

I followed that link Tarin and there is an ACC115.zip and an ACC116-src.zip... now that ACC116.. if I downloaded that would it just be the source code or something, or would that be the whole version of 116? Also, is 116 even the latest version?

On the notgod thing... What is the exact URL of the zdoom homepage? Maybe I just got it wrong.. I use http://zdoom.notgod.com ... is that right? I could've swear that's what I used the millions of other times I went to the site...

Well, I'll D/L both ACC116-src and ACC115 just in case... hopefully this will work out...

Yes, it's http://zdoom.notgod.com which works fine for me. ACC 1.15 is the latest binary release (includes an .exe), 1.16 is source only. I compiled 1.16 myself, but it seems to have some strange bugs (i.e. it does not compile the scripts but hangs while trying to do so), which is probably the reason why it's not the latest binary release. So you only need 1.15.