Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FireSeraphim

A minor problem concern Realm667's Simple Rain Spawner

I have followed the documentation on how to use it to the letter. But, Here is problem. when I go to test my map, the Rain does not show up. I think I might need to tweak a few argument numbers. (Yes, this Simple Rain Spawner use Argument Numbers). Doea anyone have any bright ideas concerning this peticular problem?

Indeed. And I sprited the four states to see where it goes, and it goes to the last one (NoSoundCircle), even though I said in the parameters to go elsewhere (Circle).

I summoned a RainSpawner and it went to the first state, as normal, and worked fine.

just becase I replied already does not mean that my problem has been solved. Let's try this again. Do anybody know how to fix my problem with the simple rain spawner from realm667? Anybody? Somebody?

Until it gets fixed, try spawning the object with a SpawnSpot function in ACS... Not placing it directly in the editor.

Keyblade Master said:

just becase I replied already does not mean that my problem has been solved. Let's try this again. Do anybody know how to fix my problem with the simple rain spawner from realm667? Anybody? Somebody?

Wow, you waited a whole eight hours. Have some patience. Doomworld does not exist solely to help you.