Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BadCompany

Looking for a sky...

Contorted_Extirpation said:

That looks rather icky to me, to be honest. The flat, cylindrical shape of the sky structure is really obvious; it doesn't look convincing to me at all.

esselfortium said:

That looks rather icky to me, to be honest. The flat, cylindrical shape of the sky structure is really obvious; it doesn't look convincing to me at all.

I agree the cylindrical shape makes the structure look like a cardboard cutout which is very obvious. Authors should stay away from using textures like these for mountains and stick to making geometric ones out of sectors.

Contorted_Extirpation said:

I prefer skies like this. Not to be rude, but i guess I dont like double skies.

i dont like that the mountains they are stretched too hard

esselfortium said:

The flat, cylindrical shape of the sky structure is really obvious;

That's what happens when you look up.

esselfortium said:

I dont know. I like these skies. Im not into skies with actual objects in them and stuff.

Pottus said:

I agree the cylindrical shape makes the structure look like a cardboard cutout which is very obvious. Authors should stay away from using textures like these for mountains and stick to making geometric ones out of sectors.

That screenshot isn't my level. I took a screenshot of Skythe II and put it up here. thats what that is. I dont even know how to get THAT sky in my own map, because all I have available is the sky from the first Doom 2 level.