Problem with slopes

Alright, im trying to make some spikes that suddenly raise from the floor, but the problem is that when i raise the floor, the floor doesn't slope. When i raise it manually, it is sloped, but when i raise the sector using a script, the foor raises but it doesn't slope. Im using skulltag. Is there a way to fix this? Im making a boss fight map :/

You cannot have real-time slopes.

Gez said:

You cannot have real-time slopes.

Oh that sucks. Is there any way of bypassing this?

Yoo could make the spikes in a pit, hide them and the pit with a 3D floor and then move the spikes up through the 3D floor.

Enjay said:

Yoo could make the spikes in a pit, hide them and the pit with a 3D floor and then move the spikes up through the 3D floor.

that could work if i made a pit, i should use that someday. but since my map isn't a death pit, i guess ill just raise the floor without the slopes. it would look bad but its better than nothing i guess :/

I didn't mean a pit that the player falls in to - the 3D floor will stop that. Hang on, I'll make an example.

OK, here you go. Load it up in GZDoom or a recent version of ZDoom.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jeia8ovaqfv25nn

Enjay said:

I didn't mean a pit that the player falls in to - the 3D floor will stop that. Hang on, I'll make an example.

OK, here you go. Load it up in GZDoom or a recent version of ZDoom.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jeia8ovaqfv25nn

ohh i see, but doing so would force me to change my boss arena a bit, especially since i got so many map spots and things to raise...

Thx m8!