changing the hud face?

oK so im trying to figure out this hud edting thing but i cant find any good tutorials for the hud face
edit: also while your at it can you tell me how to make skyboxes work in doom in hexen format on doombuilder?

Share this post


Link to post

Before I tell you how to replace Doomguy's mug, I don't suppose you could say what you're replacing it with?

Share this post


Link to post
Obsidian said:

Before I tell you how to replace Doomguy's mug, I don't suppose you could say what you're replacing it with?

shrek for the shrek vs doomguy spinoff:
doomguy vs shrek

Share this post


Link to post
chesse20 said:

shrek for the shrek vs doomguy spinoff:
doomguy vs shrek

I'll first need a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, income protection insurance and a Kevlar trench coat lined with ballistic plates.

Share this post


Link to post

I'll just settle for Hissy.

Hey, that's a great idea! Someone make a status bar Hissy face!

Share this post


Link to post
chesse20 said:

shrek for the shrek vs doomguy spinoff:
doomguy vs shrek



Here's how you do it, first, you open Slade, then, you see the red "X" at the top of the screen? Click it.

Share this post


Link to post

...given how this thread's turned I feel like it's gonna be Hell'd soon, but regardless, a serious answer: replace the STF* lumps. Kind of obvious, really.

As for skyboxes...

Share this post


Link to post
Magnetick said:

Here's how you do it, first, you open Slade, then, you see the red "X" at the top of the screen? Click it.

This didn't work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Canofbacon said:

This didn't work for me.


That means you didn't do it enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Canofbacon said:

This didn't work for me.

Try the "X" in the top right corner, that usually works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Shadow Hog said:

...given how this thread's turned I feel like it's gonna be Hell'd soon, but regardless, a serious answer: replace the STF* lumps. Kind of obvious, really.

As for skyboxes...

and i change the stf lumps with slade how???

Share this post


Link to post

You just label the graphics accordingly and chuck them in the wad and it automatically replaces them: you don't need to put it in between any markers.

Share this post


Link to post
Obsidian said:

I'll just settle for Hissy.

Hey, that's a great idea! Someone make a status bar Hissy face!

First we must save her from Ralphis

Share this post


Link to post
Canofbacon said:

Yeah, he makes WADs based off the Shrek movies.

So, like the franchise, does his wads get shittier and shittier?

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

So, like the franchise, does his wads get shittier and shittier?

actualy they get better and better since its preety hard to get worse then map01 not even having a working exit

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now