Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Hey, editing buffs! Attention!

Hey, those of you who are really good at editing and creating really god-like levels, I was wondering if you could create a ZDoom specific level for me that shows how to correctly use all the ZDoom specific stuff (specials, linedef options, etc.)? And also the same for ZDoomHeXen. Just be sure to include ALL the specials and linedef options, line args, and all ZDooMHeXen stuff. I really want to get good at ZDoom and ZDoomHeXen stuff. I use DeePSea.

tallj20@hotmail.com
Thanks for your times, fellas.

Putting all the scripts could take too much time to do (I think) because of the many,many scripts that exist. You could go to
http://zdoom.notgod.com/zdkb/zdoomindex.html for examples wads and easy stuff to learn. That's what I did 1st and now I understand pretty much how to make a descent script. Another thing you could do is to look at wads that have script in them so you can try to mimic them to learn.

There's a whole shitload of that stuff already on-line at Rick Clark's ACS tutorial page, I forget the url, but someone else might have it.

Archvile64 said:

There's a whole shitload of that stuff already on-line at Rick Clark's ACS tutorial page, I forget the url, but someone else might have it.

Rick's tutorials are here.