Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zinkai

Ios

Ha bet you all thought I was gonna ask about the icon of sin but alas no.

I assume most have you have an iPhone, android or windows phone, just wondering if any of u guys like your art and have a "paint" app on you phone? If so do u know a good one for painting doom sprites or texture. Can't seem to find an appropriate app for getting down to the pixel level of detail.

Any suggestions?

No suggestions, just hats down for your dedication to edit/create Doom sprites and textures on a phone!!!!! You are hardcore.

No need for the sarcasm, just wanted something productive to do during my breaks in work and I won't be bringing a laptop to work

I do have a da with an r4 card just gotta dig
It out. Might have a look into that. I do have a stylus for my phone but it's rather poor

My post wasn't entirely serious, but it wasn't sarcasm, I actually feel the way I expressed and I didn't want to imply otherwise. We both know that graphic editing (as an artwork) is going to be hard to do on a small phone compared to a computer, and yet you're seriously considering doing it out of enthusiasm for the activity. That's good. Sorry for useless post, anyway.