Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gemini09

DECORATE Recruit needed

I was wondering if anybody with a great deal of DECORATE knowledge could assist me with a couple of things.

For instance, I have this weapon;

and I'd like to add (blue) dynamic light to its firing frames, and projectile graphics for the shotgun pellets (as shown by the hit-scan monsters in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5k5xCf1vs ).

Furthermore, there are bout two more weapons and a handful of monsters that also need coding...

If anybody would like to collaborate, then please drop me a line.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't add dynamic lights to weapon HUD sprites, because they don't exist in the world.

I imagine it'd be a dynamic light thing that spawns in the map on the player's location, that just provides blue dynamic light for a couple of frames during firing..?

Indeed. The only reason the vanilla player produces light while firing is because... well, he's the one producing it, not the weapon.

And, bingo! That's exactly what you would do!

I'm still looking for someone with good Decorate knowledge to join.

I can offer a small payment like a game on Steam in exchange and as thanks. There is a huge selection of games for ya to choose from, such as GTA5 or Ultra Street Fighter 4 with all DLC :)

So again, please send me a message if you have good Decorate skills (but it won't be particularly complicated) and wouldn't mind working together in a semi-proffessional way.

Thanks.