Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epistax

Wad Author question

Guest Epistax

Wad Author is kinda pissing me off. When I am at the maximum zoom level, it lets me put stuff at coords beyond 8000, but when I zoom in, it wont let me scroll that far. For the particular map I am making, it _has_ to be very big, (all in one map).

Is there any way to increase Wad Author's capacity? (v1.3)

Not under Win95,98. If using NT, you have a zoom factor of 400%. It is a bit aggravating. I do most of my editing under NT for this reason.

I noticed that, too. Anybody has an idea why this is? Does the programmer of WA support NT? :)

Guest Epistax
wildman said:

Not under Win95,98. If using NT, you have a zoom factor of 400%. It is a bit aggravating. I do most of my editing under NT for this reason.

Hehe I noticed that in the text. I see no reason why he did that- I myself am I a programmer and I can tell you NT does not offer any advantages (to anything) ESPECIALLY zooming out lines. hahah

Well I found a pseudo solution: shove part of your map so that you can only see it in the farthest zoom level. It is still there, just you can't work on it (unless you shove the map back, in which case the OTHER part you can't work on) :)

Guest Kaopectate
boris said:

I noticed that, too. Anybody has an idea why this is? Does the programmer of WA support NT? :)

Cuz he's a dumbass who also thinks that a lot of people will pay money to register a program for making wads who are still to cheap to edit for something more up-to-date...lol

just kidding...