Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest superunknown26

Good stuff

Guest superunknown26

Just ordered Doom 2 off of Ebay, hope I don't get screwed over. Haven't been editing for a long time, haven't even done it since any of the source ports came out...

Thinking of doing a somewhat arcade-style thing... platform jumping and all... wasn't able to do anything like that with the original Doom 2... already got a few level plans written up and such, don't know how much of it is really possible. Usually only takes me a few hours to complete a really big level. Gotta download some faqs though, don't know anything about swimmable water/etc (think I'll have some fun with that one... does water make you drown in Zdoom?) Think it would be a mistake to implement a story line? (I never read the manuals myself)
Wow. Alright, I'm done talking to myself. Anyone know where to download any wall and floor texture packs? Never liked drawing those by hand...

Guest MasonCyrez

I overherd you talking to yourself and thought I would answer your question yes you can drown in watter. As for faq I would recomend the editing faq at http://zdoom.notgod.com

Guest D|RE

Thanks for the site, I could use it too.