Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mewdoom

Any suggestion for female monsters ?

Hello guys,

does anyone have suggestion for female monsters ? I already take a look at female zombies on realm 667, but I wonder if someone have other resources/wads or sprites I missed ?

I am also looking for succubus monsters. I already take the one at realm 667 but looking for others :)

thanks.

The mod I am currently working on does have the succubus, but she has been nerfed significantly compared to the one submitted to R667's repository.
I also made some corrections on the offsets and made changes to the DECORATE code. For example, when she takes flight or is landing on the ground, you can actually hear her flapping her wings.

HavoX said:

The mod I am currently working on does have the succubus, but she has been nerfed significantly compared to the one submitted to R667's repository.
I also made some corrections on the offsets and made changes to the DECORATE code. For example, when she takes flight or is landing on the ground, you can actually hear her flapping her wings.

Awesome! Would you like to share ? I have also exited the succubus and change the sprite to red skin and fixed somes things in decorate like the fire on ground that appear when she attack now just appear when the target is on the ground.

Mewdoom said:

Awesome! Would you like to share?

No, that will have to wait until I put the public beta up. Sorry.

(please don't loser me for this)

Or you asking for general ideas or existing monsters?

I consider Hive Queens as good female monsters. Large, bloated and lethal looking aliens or demons. The Spider from Doom 3 is a good example.

HavoX said:

No, that will have to wait until I put the public beta up. Sorry.

(please don't loser me for this)

No problem :) keep me posted ;)

Chezza said:

Or you asking for general ideas or existing monsters?

I consider Hive Queens as good female monsters. Large, bloated and lethal looking aliens or demons. The Spider from Doom 3 is a good example.

General ideas, new monsters like succubud from realm 667 bestiary :)