Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

DOOM movie

I would like to see a DOOM movie.I would love it.I guarentee that I would go see it.I heard about a DOOM movie but is it still being made?

I stumbled across some sort of webpage that had the chronology of the progress of the DOOM movie but the last update was in 1996 if I remember correctly. Then again the entire page could've been iguana piss; it wasn't official or anything.

if they were able to write 4 or 5 books about shooting demons, finding keycards, etc. they'd be able to make a movie as well...i think it'd be interesting to watch...

Starship Troopers,

A movie, only very loosely based on the original novel, that had little more plot than find bugs and kill them.

OK, there was a bit of love interest thrown in and a bit of first half build up, but basically it was find and kill bugs. There wasn't even a red keycard to be seen anywhere.

Still liked the movie though.

Man! What IS your problem? They are newbies, sure enough, but Hatefactor SUPPORTED you!! And you mus escape from support.. why??? Have you become THAT condescending? I hate newbies, but only newbies that are being jackasses. Take DoomedSEAN from a GBA Doom thread awhile back. Or Pizzaboi!
Those kind of newbies I hate with a passion! But Hatefactor wasn;t doing anything dumb.. and I agree with Doorknob. Doom would make a really terrible movie! Have you not been paying attention to other game to movie ports? most of them sucked. Save the first Mortal Kombat movie.

BTW, bigbadgansta, what exactly does your title mean? keep in mind I got back on the 6th of August, so I don't really know

Starship Troopers,

A movie, only very loosely based on the original novel, that had little more plot than find bugs and kill them.

HAH!

No, that's what I was HOPING it would be!

Nah, just another utterly cheesy drama with a few action scenes thrown in for marketability and "originality" purposes. Like almost every movie since Independence Day. *yawn*

bigbadgangsta: oddly enough you are more of a newbie than me - i've been coming here for about a year now, just never bothered to register, until recently...

I wasnt dissing HateFactor or DoorKnob.They are just newbies.I dont have anything against them.Only if they say something stupid.Anyone look at his status!COOL NEWBIE!:)

how about creating a DOOM "movie" using the game itself, much like making a demo, then later throwing in stupid lines & intermissions & whatnots. that'd be very cool & pointless! ...& completely doable? =)

he's a newbie to ME, and I'm pretty sure his post count is bigger than mine.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Have you not been paying attention to other game to movie ports? most of them sucked. Save the first Mortal Kombat movie.

Ummm, dude, the first Mortal Kombat movie sucked too. :/

And if a DooM movie is ever reconsidered, let Bruce Campbell star as the DooM Marine! Ha ha ha ha.
(See Hoop-dee Doop-dee 2.1)

the first MK move 0wn3d your nutsack! love it...

...and hell yes, bruce would be a kickass doom marine (he alredy has his own chainsaw, and a sawed-off)

"GIVE ME SOME SUGAR, CYBERDEMON!"

ahaha

bbg, you might have a higher postcount than them, and yet, you are a newbie to me.

Agreed. Hes been here a couple of months (which isnt THAT long anyway) but he still acts like a newbie moron.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Aw, crap. I actually saw the FF movie! Shame, shame! I must regain my honor!

*Pulls out ceremonial Hari-Kari knife.. plunges it into his right side and YANKS to the left! ...spilling his blood and entrails all over deadnail's brand new oriental rug! *#$!%!*

Pizzaboi wasn't a newbie, he was someone in disguise

That's an interesting thought.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Oh,.. I meant Indian Rug... Or was it Liam's brand-new carpet..? I can't remember that well, since I'm kinda,.. you know,... DEAD.

Oh,.. I meant Indian Rug... Or was it Liam's brand-new carpet..? I can't remember that well, since I'm kinda,.. you know,... DEAD.

Am I missing something?