Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

an appologie

i am here today to appologize for sum of the shit i said about doomboy. im not gonna lie...im not too fond of him. but thats really no reason to diss him and i realize that.
i only started that shit cuz i was in a dumbass mood and was REALLY pissed off cuz my life isnt exactly that great. but im not gonna get into a guilt trip. what i said was wrong and i hope u accept my appologie. if u dont o well thats one more heartless bastard in the world doomboy if u wanna write poems go ahead why should i care i mean ...... its really not my business. i really shouldnt talk...cuz i wrote a doom story once....i totally forgot about that and when i remembered i felt like a complete ass.... so do what u want dude

im out

i am here today to appologize for sum of the shit i said about doomboy. im not gonna lie...

I would never EVER appologize to anyone on a forum. But, probably your parents did a good job raising you :)

do u still think im dumb.....or just sometimes blinded by anger

/me looks around the forum for diluted's flames...

O, there they are. Well, I don't spend a whole lot of my free time on this forum, so I miss alot.

i like ur avatar adriannus....cool....my dad made a couple t shirts with that symble on it and others with lenin and marx

Sign of intelligence there, diluted. Good.

We're all one big, happy family. A dysfunctional one but a good one.

/me breaks out a big 40 of old english, has a couple of drinks and passes it around da doomworld forum//

Alcohol, women, and DOOM for all! Hell's yeah!