Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Damn you Lüt

You took my line http://www.doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=8&TID=2337 and used it as your own! WTF!

Bah...well I guess imitation is the best form of flattery or something.

Is that why you are using his head as your avatar?

No. I am using this avatar to piss of archvile46. He hated it when I used this avatar after Lüt started his campaing to use the most freaks and deadnail for his avatars.

No. I am using this avatar to piss of archvile46. He hated it when I used this avatar after Lüt started his campaing to use the most freaks and deadnail for his avatars.

I hated it because I expected logical posts and got your bullshit.

campaing

WTF is that?

the most freaks and deadnail

Can anybody tell me what's wrong here? :P

OMFG! You guys are retards! I make a few spelling mistakes and you bitch!? God. At least I dont fuck up every word and sentance like Kain or something.

OMFG! You guys are retards! I make a few spelling mistakes and you bitch!? God. At least I dont fuck up every word and sentance like Kain or something.

dont

sentance

=)

Can anybody tell me what's wrong here? :P

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HORSE'S ASS, DON'T GET PISSY WITH ME JUST BECAUSE THE KOOL-AID MAN PISSED IN YOUR SHAMPOO.

Jeez, all I did was point it out, and only cause you mutilated the word. I didn't point out some of the less misspelled words. And I did by no means bitch.

/me dies..

/Me makes archvile64 resurect Disorder.

/me resurrects him...and kills him again...and resurrects him again...and kills him again.

Hey, this is kinda fun.

/me pulls out my BFG and blows Disorder to pieces
WHEEE!!!!!!!111
Everybody join in!!!!!!!!

/Me joins the fight
/Me takes my double piped shotgun and blows bigbadgangsta's head off into little pieces.....
/Me really likes this shit....

/Me comes in a bit late, looks around, sees danarchist, a couple of cockroaches and a few steaming piles of nuked flesh, and buggers off again.