Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slave of SaTaN.

favourite monster

Rubilacxe said:

Hate Cacodemons. Always have had a grudge with them. No particular reason. Just hate the bastards. With their one eye...and their idiotic smile...damn floating bastards...gives me gas just thinking about it

I adore cacodemons. Doom would suck without em!

Rather hard to choose, beacse all are unique... so i would have to choose uhh.... The chain gunner... beacuse when you get caught off guard or trapped or archvile is nearby and you act incongurously, then they can severly hurt you, or kill you.

Next in line is the SSNazi... w00t

this is a tuff choice.

DOOM 1: Demon
Shotguner
Baron
Spider Mastermind

the demon I can picture myself doing several statues of.

Doom 2: Mancubus
Arch-Vile
Cyberdemon

Sure the Cyberdemon was in the original, but the new box art gave it a whole new depth. although the face of the original looked uglyer.

The Arch Vile Has an awesome desing and I can see myself making several sculpts of this guy. one of him Casting the spell because he looks so awesome in that pose. one of him running cause one thing about the Arch-Vile that scared the shit outa me, was when he ran after me with that laugh Mah haa hah hah. one of him in the resaurecting pose possably resaurecting some baddies. and of course a bust. just to show off the face and get extra detail in there.

And when I fisrt saw the Demon from the game running in a loop. The one that stuck me the most was the Demon. I said to myself what is that thing? And I thought about him all the time. espaecially when it was running back and forth from a window far away. I couln't get a clear view of it but I did think it was a Freak.

dammit this has to appear all the time.

but my favorite monster is the cyberdemon because i luv his rocket attacks and my least favorite is the spiderdemon because thats what my fuckin brother loves.